Our ScriptTechs phpFox Apps Update

We'll update this thread as we make progress. We have to update all of our v4 apps due to coding changes they made. Since there was a bug in v4 Beta and RC, causing admin menus/pages for apps not to work the way they were made, we had to wait for stable before doing our apps as we have an instructions page in most of them.

At this time we have updated the following, and they are in the phpFox store:
uplinks
buffer
admin view private message

The following two don't work at all:
Bing
Skysa

We will see if we can find a solution to those once we update others, unless someone needs Skysa updated now.

Please feel free to comment here if you have apps that we need to update sooner as we are just going in order right now.

Thank you!

beast-usaelshara

Comments

• Ok Bing and Skysa don't work due to a bug with v4.5 that makes sitewide blocks for apps not work. These two work if put on a specific page but not if put in sitewide. After wasting a week on Skysa, I'll move on to the rest of the apps to update and leave Skysa and Bing for when they get that issue fixed.

beast-usa
  • when updating development site to v4.5.0b2 i got a message saying the 'ST admin view all' app might break site. will this be updated/fixed?

• No that one was removed a few versions ago as they removed a way for it to work. It is not needed now though as they put things back so admin can see all items on the site. Unless they broke that again.

beast-usa
  • ok, i didnt get the memo saying it was fixed and i could remove that app..assuming I can remove the app, right? :)

• Yes please do. I had posted it someplace and I don't recall where, when I disabled it. Sorry about that.

beast-usa
  • Our Latest Activity app, https://store.phpfox.com/product/939/latest-activity is updated to work in 4.5.0.

beast-usa
  • Skysa works for current clients. New installs don't work because of a bug with phpFox sitewide blocks.

beast-usa
  • Ok all of these are updated for 4.5:

uplinks
    buffer
    admin view private message
    Latest Activity

UUB - mymail <- note that UUB means Useful User Blocks
    UUB - pages and groups
    UUB - Welcome
    UUB - Blog drafts

linkedin

beast-usa