Base 5 - 3 Issues - 1 with Log in - 1 with Drop Down menus - 1 with moving profile links

2»

Comments

• Probably a really stupid question - he sent me an upload folder - do I have to uninstall and reinstall or can I just overwrite the files I have in the theme folders under base 5 with these?

• You should be able to just overwrite the files. I suggest making a copy of that file first, in case that's not the way to do it.

• edited September 2016

I tried everything including uninstalling and installing the new file and downloading and replacing the css custom file as well. It still looks the same. (Yep cleared cache after every try.) I left a msg with them and have asked if there is anything else to try or if it might be something they can fix for a fee or else I am stuck.

Some of my children menus are next to each other and there are 3-5 children under each of the main menus. The demo only shows a couple so I am wondering if it is somehow related to that. The demo has only one child under one menu, and 3 on the other but it is at the end of the row.

At first I thought it was working because I tested a menu at the end of the row and it dropped down okay. I was when I moved it to it's place in the line of main menus and turned on the others dispersed through the menu line up that it was apparent that it wasn't working.