I have a license of PhPfox Pro, I exchange for a Social Engine V4 Advanced license

I have a license of PhPfox Pro, I exchange for a Social Engine V4 Advanced license.

Comments

• Have you gotten permission from phpFox as they don't allow transfers. SocialEngine also doesn't allow license transfer.

• @data66 said:
    Have you gotten permission from phpFox as they don't allow transfers. SocialEngine also doesn't allow license transfer.

I did not know this fact, excuse me.

I have an active socialengine license and have an active phpfox license, just thought I could stick with two socialengine licenses.

I'm going to buy another socialengine license, thank you very much for the information

data66
  • You're welcome. :)

• I know phpfox used to allow it. Sucks this isnt allowed as I have 2 socialengine license im stuck with

• You'll want those licenses when next version releases. It'll be a major thing in sn. Very far ahead of any competition.

max99
  • edited May 25

yea I couldnt wait as everything on my se sites was breaking ( even with 3rd party plugins shut off ) and I was losing members like crazy. I got back on fox and my server load went from between 4-5 on the norm to 0.5 - 1.5 on the fox sites.

Just feel v4.6.1 of fox is super stable and have had very few problems so far even full of apps. There is a lot especially admin panel wise that se needs to do to catch up for my needs. Which may not be everyone elses needs.

I know Raymond is good so Ill be anxious to see and have a great deal of respect for what youre doing and would love to see you have a superior working product......

• How does instant feed, notifications and IM sound to you with no impact on site load? https://community.socialengine.com/forums/topic/698/social-engine-2018-roadmap-for-social-engine-php-and-cloud have a look at the roadmap. We didn't include everything in it due to competition spies.

DuCarlion
  • ill check it out, thats nice