Little help for this socialengine core error

edited December 2017 in SocialEngine

Hello! I have this error and i think that can need a SE cache empty (an harsh one not the one from the admin panel) Am I right or wrong? :P

2017-12-02T09:19:55+00:00 CRIT (2): 
Error Code: 375032
Zend_Json_Exception: Decoding failed in /home/hosvxovk/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Json.php:99
Stack trace:
#0 /home/hosvxovk/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Db/Table.php(213): Zend_Json::decode('\xAB\x18v,s\x1D\xC1\f >\t\x06                \x92\x97\xF6...')
#1 /home/hosvxovk/public_html/application/modules/Payment/Model/DbTable/Gateways.php(89):     Engine_Db_Table->_unserializeColumns(Array)
#2 /home/hosvxovk/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(1392):     Payment_Model_DbTable_Gateways->_fetch(Object(Zend_Db_Table_Select))
#3 /home/hosvxovk/public_html/application/modules/Payment/controllers/AdminSettingsController.php(32):     Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->fetchAll()
#4 /home/hosvxovk/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): Payment_AdminSettingsController->indexAction()
#5 /home/hosvxovk/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308):     Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
#6 /home/hosvxovk/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#7 /home/hosvxovk/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(84): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#8 /home/hosvxovk/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(160): Core_Bootstrap->run()
#9 /home/hosvxovk/public_html/application/index.php(223): Engine_Application->run()
#10 /home/hosvxovk/public_html/index.php(25): include('/home/hosvxovk/...')
#11 {main}

Comments

• Are you using 4.9.4p4 and are all of your plugins upgraded? Check in your plugin manager in case some didn't upgrade or didn't upgrade fully.

Check permissions per this article, https://support.socialengine.com/php/customer/en/portal/articles/2777304-optimized-file-and-folder-permissions?b_id=14386 as sometimes permissions can cause weird issues.

You can try a full cache clear. I generally set my site to development mode, then back to production, then clear cache in admin. It usually gets everything out of the cache folder. If it doesn't work for you, you can clear cache out of the cache folder manually but I've not had to do that.

• I have a big problem with the dev mode and production mode, i need to click many times before it turn.. and after i have changed all the permissions it is not changing. about version i have the 4.9.4p4 fresh instalaltion also with the plugins

• edited December 2017

Done also the full cache clear and the developement mode but nothing happen

I have the php 7.1 may this create issues? btw what is strange is that is now having an issue but before was ok since i have setup the paypal account.

• I use php 7.1. Your permissions should be changing. Sounds like a hosting issue. Contact your host or move to cazaratech as they know how to set up hosting for SE.

• oh and make sure you do the permissions via ftp so you can set them recursively.

• ok tnx i tell the hosting if they knwo what to do! but i have some hope hehe

• I'm sure your host can fix or change the permissions.

• edited December 2017

Hello! so was not a hosting problem but a mix of SE and php7 changes. I have upgraded from php 5.6 to 7 so the payment gateway had to be fixed, For this i have to thanks a lot Socialegineaddons people that helped me to find the issue and to solve it!. Just wanted to share this experience in case people would need similar help!

(let's tell the truth between us: was mainly a MY error since i have done the update from 5.6 to 7 without think about possible issues)

• Ok that's good it's fixed. Not sure what issues as I also use PHP 7 and have no issues.

• The "issue" was me changing via cpanel from php 5.6 to php7 after have install everything:s ocialengine and addons and have configured the gateway

• Thanks for letting us know.

• Welcome! hope to be of help

max99