Bootstrap Studio Win, Mac, Linux ( Paid ) *template tool *

having a little while ago taken a look into phpfox v4 once again ( i wont go into my thoughts here ) i needed to make it just a little more mobile responsive and prettier.
while screwing around looking for code demos to try implement i came across what i now know as a very useful program for fast bootstrap templating or prototyping at a very reasonable price.
This program is by no means super special in its current form but at every stage of opening it i find they are constantly adding new downloadable additions for easy drag and drop placement into the templates and if not wrong it has updated atleast once since my recent purchase around a month or two ago

in 2 mins flat you can build your landing page for your site link your login and registration pages and upload it to your sites directory in html format to add a new landing page or build your custom template from scratch then use the exports to build your bootstrap template for any website with a template system

it works especially well for quick prototyping screen displays needing to be used for changes to boostrap themes if you are un familiar or looking to learn how bootstrap works
small example is phpfox V4 sidebars and their display/ reaction to smaller screens
using this item i can begin disappearing the sidebars at specific bootstrap breakpoints and custom popups call to action stuff found on codepen.io appear to replace them only in the screen sizes desired
i did this by creating a rudimentary phpfox v4 clone template within the program and then using the column visibility settings in order to control how i wished it display and using the screen size adjustments in the program got to see live how the end result would appear
when i had everything to my liking i exported the code and then on inspecting it copied the div class names into my phpfox template along with any custom code
as phpfox implements bootstrap in this case only the css for any custom code need adding
in all the changes i made took around 10 mins in total and the majority playing with elements in program
just one example in how it may assist for those unfamiliar with coding or templates

if you understand your websites templating system.........

you can find Bootstrap Studio here along with a browser based demo on how it actually works running
https://bootstrapstudio.io/

*hint *
if using demo or program use search in online components for larger listings
both the demo and desktop versions dont show full amount of additional downloadable elements by default

data66

Comments