ScriptTechs SocialEngine Plugin Details for 4.9

All of our plugins work in 4.9. Our Uplinks got an update with fontawesome icons. Please be sure to download a fresh copy and install it.

As we are not getting ANY reviews at all on our products at the SocialEngine market, we have halted development of more freebies. We had a freebie ready which would be a Staff block. It would show staff in a block on the site wherever you want it.

We only ask for a review once you've tried our products. That's not so hard to do. We put a lot of time into making these plugins and a review should only take about 10 minutes of your time.

If we do start seeing some reviews, we will continue to make more FREE products. :)

Kirkusbeast-usa

Comments

• We'll probably release that one freebie we have about ready and see if we get some reviews. If not, we have other things we can do instead of providing free stuff for everyone to enjoy without a thank you.

beast-usa
  • I'm not using any YET :) trying to get rid of all the SEAO addon's and get upgraded to 4.9. I will write a review :) I always do for everything I like or dislike.

data66
  • Thanks! That's all I ask is an honest review. Glad you write them for people.

beast-usa
  • Not sure where to post this? :)
    But I would love an addon that added a water mark to user profile photos.
    For me I have the VIP members I was editing their photos adding VIP but then they change them and I have to many to manage. So something that just added it to the profile photo would be great! :) Did I say we love you Data? :smiley:

data66
  • I just had another thought lol like that ever stops!
    This could used for networks also?
    So if they were part of the Geeks Network LOLOL you could add "Geek" to the picture? Not sure how much work it would be but I see lots of uses.

• edited May 2017

@beast-usa said:
    I just had another thought lol like that ever stops!
    This could used for networks also?
    So if they were part of the Geeks Network LOLOL you could add "Geek" to the picture? Not sure how much work it would be but I see lots of uses.

Again not familiar with SE but if done in phpfox something like this could be done using the language phrase for the membership level and add it to the profile image div within the templates where desired and styled using css
    badging type membership levels will require some more complex if else calls but you will be looking at finding someway to check if in member group wanting to display for to begin
    ( maybe check anywhere the membership level displays )
    dont know if it helps but if SE in anyway similar you should find it fairly easy

beast-usa