New Members Block

edited April 2017 in phpFox

Hi Donna. Is the new members block apps no longer on the phpfox store? Doesn't seem to work for 4.5.2.

Comments

• I will test it on my site and provide any updated code if needed. I removed many of my apps as I got frustrated with all the changes having to be made.

prepperz
  • Awesome. Thanks. :)

• Sorry, bad storms. Will try to get to this before the weekend.

• I've upgraded to 4.5.2 and it is working for me. What's not working? If you had it installed before, it should still work fine as long as you didn't remove it.

• It didn't even show up in the app section after the update.

• That's odd as it's on mine. What did you upgrade from?

• Oh ok. Yeah it needs a reinstall due to their changing to old coding methods. If you are comfortable putting your site in techie mode, I can send you a zip file of it but let me check on a local to make sure that they didn't remove that method of install.

• Can always install it manually.

• ok just a minute

• You're welcome. It worked fine in my local tests to install manually. I sent you a PM message.

• If that works fine for you, please also update the thread at fox so clients there know they can still get it here. Thx. :smile:

• Will do. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

data66
  • edited April 2017

I'm trying to edit the css to center the images by via margins on each side but doesn't seem to work. What am I missing or what is a better way to do this? http://prntscr.com/et0mhs

• Don't post my code please. You can ask in a ticket and I'll look.

• Will do. Thanks.