Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

PF- User Tagging, custom request.

When tagging users on PHPFox based sites, most times it puts the entire name into the tagging space, whether you try to edit it down or not.

I'm wondering if there is a way to customize the tagging, that way once you select the character you want to tag, the name displayed can be changed by you so long as the user ID is the same.

It's not a huge deal, but it's more of an aesthetic thing. When a user has a name like "Soteria Parthenopaeus Ds", you'd really like to use her nickname of "Tory" in posts where you're mentioning "I ran into Tory today at Pandora's, blah blah blah". :)

I'm on v3.8, with 3.9 patches.

data66