Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

Questions about deleting photos

I would like to delete all photos from my site so members can just reupload. I have many people that have left and I just do not want that using space on my server.

Can someone provide the directions on where I would find the folders needed? I am using php fox version 3

Comments

• Oh gee it has been a while since I was on phpFox but I suggest to just do it from the admin. I believe that version may have that feature. Otherwise, you'll need to check for the photo path via inspect element or by right clicking the photo and see if it'll allow you to open the actual photo in a new tab.