Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

Codecademy for Learning

One of my favorite code learning sites is free and is called Codecademy . It has a variety of topics to learn and a great walk through process that allows you to earn badges based on the courses you finish.

Now, I've not been doing the tutorials for a bit now due to having too much to do lately. However, here's a look at my profile so you can see how cool their system is for showing you progress you make or made.

My Codecademy Profile

They have so many classes to pick from too. If you want to learn more things, they also have a paid Pro version.

Kirkuscybohmoob

Comments

• I've been thinking about rejoining Lynda.com and doing some more courses on php and MySQL. But I've heard so many good things about Codecademy I might try it instead.

data66
  • Very interesting. I'm gonna go try.

data66