Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

Socialengine United

Can't wait for the self hosted version. SocialEngine United is the state of the art of socialengines now, and oh lord how smooth and fancy it is! you must create all the addons also.. the third parts creators are slow, full of issues so you need to pay for the support all the time.

Comments

• Sorry i did not get your review, are you saying united is bad ?

• SocialEngine Unite is not bad. I'm going to use it for a photography site. My author site will still be on SocialEngine PHP as well. Both products are fine as far as I'm concerned. I think Ramses is saying it's good, "lord how smooth and fancy it is" sounds good to me. Also "state of the art" is good. I believe he's saying that when he does his site in Unite, he won't use third parties and will instead create his own apps.