Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

Rich Snippets

Any thoughts on how to create / apply rich snippets?
p.s not sure if I am asking the right question.

Tagged:

Comments

• Can you give more details please? Also always state your version and state what script as this site is for all scripts now.

• phpfox 3.7.7

Rich snippets are a type of on page mark-up. google rich snippets They are the extra bits of text that appear under search results, showing ratings, reviews and prices etc., for the website. I believe dolphin script had a such tools to apply on the script. I am trying to give more info to the searcher in order to draw more attention as opposed to the similar sites .

• At Google they recommend asking the CMS or other script you use to make a plugin. You might need a customization or plugin for this then. It's not something I know much about. Perhaps TemplateMechanic can make something for you or maybe Webwolf.

• ok data66. Thank you.

• Since TemplateMechanic does themes, he should have an answer for it. Hope you get it worked out. Perhaps if @Webwolf comes on, he might also know an answer.

• Its just that I need to know more about SEO techniques. I just solved it partially; that is if the 'comment' is populated then one may get results.

data66
  • Feel free to write a tutorial thread for it if you want to. :)

• Data66 I am not that good.

• Ok no problem :)