Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

I have a license of PhPfox Pro, I exchange for a Social Engine V4 Advanced license

I have a license of PhPfox Pro, I exchange for a Social Engine V4 Advanced license.

Comments

• Have you gotten permission from phpFox as they don't allow transfers. SocialEngine also doesn't allow license transfer.

• @data66 said:
    Have you gotten permission from phpFox as they don't allow transfers. SocialEngine also doesn't allow license transfer.

I did not know this fact, excuse me.

I have an active socialengine license and have an active phpfox license, just thought I could stick with two socialengine licenses.

I'm going to buy another socialengine license, thank you very much for the information

data66
  • You're welcome. :)