Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

socialengineaddons experiences & delivery

heelo guy , please i am seeking for advise concerning my new project , please did anyone here have experience with socialengineaddons? i have something to do with them , i need to seek for people advise on there delivery.

Comments

• You can search my forum for posts about them and reviews. There are also reviews at the SE marketplace and in the community at SE. @beast-usa has quite a bit of experience with them.

• I have all the plugins from socialengineaddons i can tell u they are very very good, sometimes can be slow but very professional

• Do not upgrade to 4.10 if you have seao add ons. There is an issue due to them modifying source which is not something that SE likes experts to do.