Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

500 server error when moving phpfox site to NEW server. HELP!

Ok heres my situation.

Im on a server with a phpfox site ( version 3.0.0 ) and it has all outdated php, mysql, whm/apache etc. I am migrating to a NEW server and SocialEngine.

I copied the phpfox site to new server ( to do the migration there ) that will be updated to latest php, mysql, apache etc. When I go to the site on the new server to work on it I get a server 500 error.

Im thinking maybe its because Im now a later version of php.

Could that be it?

If so how can I get it to work WITHOUT upgrading phpfox so I can migrate it to SocialEngine on that server.

I dont have cloud php to where i can dial back the php version and i cant do the SE migration on the live server as I dont want any down time.

Comments