Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

Atlas Template

hey hey!!! I have see the Spencer's sneak peek about Atlas, it sound nice with some great new skills, it will be in sell separately or in bundle with SE?

Comments

• It will be a theme for sale in the marketplace, separate from the SE bundles. Glad you like it. I do too. I've been testing it and it's nice and responsive with some nice features.

• Is very nice and minimal as are the trends now! XD You sooooooooooooo lucky to have it to test hehe. Congratulations for the new products!

data66
  • It is very nice. :) I like the profile banners. It works well in mobile without the mobile plugin too. The autosearch is a nice feature. It has more good stuff. It'll have a demo soon. :smiley: