Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

re positioning profile cover picture

Hi guys i am using phpfox 4.5 and on mt profile cover i don't see option to re position cover picture. the options there is edit profile and change cover and i am using default theme

Comments

• They removed that option from what I recall. You would need to ask for the feature.

• meaning i have to buy it ? if so from whom ? eish this tends to be challenging ...'

• no they just take feature requests and if approved they put it in the next release.

• You can still reposition it.

In 4.5.2, once you place the cover photo you can go back under the gear icon at the top-right, click "Change Cover" then "Reposition."

data66
  • i got it thanks

• edited August 2017

Thanx for this advice, Kirkus!