Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

phpfox license for sale

edited April 2017 in phpFox

Hello

i am putting these many list of items for sale from younet

1. [V3] - Advanced Marketplace (+Installation)
  2. [V4] - Advanced Event
  3. [V4] - Contact Importer (Contact Importer)
  4. [V4] - Contest (Contest)
  5. [V4] - Feedback (Feedback)
  6. [V4] - Fox Feeds Pro (Fox Feeds Pro)
  7. [V4] - Mobile Application - Android Version (Login Splash)
  8. [V4] - Music Sharing (Music Sharing)
  9. [V4] - Social Publisher (Social Publisher)
  10. [V4] - Video Channel (Video Channel)

and phpfox full version license

everything is in separate email id and once purchased ill provide the email id itself which u can change the password of it.
i have many other 3rd party plugins but have no time to search them and list out here hence iam excluding those and posted only younets product .

altogether ill give away for 500$ no questions asked and you can give your best offer and sometime i may consider

Kirkus

Comments

• I don't think Younet allows you to sell their plugins, don't they charge a fee if you want to change the URL from when you bought their products?

• i have changed v3 plugins twice for 2 different website and had no issue...u just need to put a ticket and u shud have phpfox script with the URL ur requesting