Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

Photos: Previous / Next links

Does anyone know what the setting is in either PF 3.9 or 4.5 that allows/disallows the previous/next links when viewing photos in albums? I can't get prev/next in 4.5 at all. In 3.9 I get them in some albums but not others for admins, and don't have them at all for non-admins. I don't remember this every being an issue. I thought they were always there.

Comments

• hmmm. I believe if you turn off theater mode in pf3 that it will make that work better.

Kirkus
  • Yeah I though that too, but that's not it. Theater mode or not "registered user" doesn't have prev/next. Administrator does. I looked through the usergroup settings and can't find anything pertaining to prev/next.

Between this and my installation troubles I'm thinking maybe I'm being told to find something else to do with my time. LOL.

• If a registered user uploads images in an album do they have the buttons?

• I will play with this tomorrow on my test site.

• Just looked and mine have the next/previous but theater is enabled on that site atm. I'll check more tomorrow. I looked with registered user on chrome.

• Even if they upload the photos they still don't have them. Don't spend too much time on it... I may never get a working installation on my server. LOL.

Thanks for all your help, D.

• No problem. Perhaps I can help troubleshoot tomorrow.

Kirkus