Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

New Members Block

edited April 2017 in phpFox

Hi Donna. Is the new members block apps no longer on the phpfox store? Doesn't seem to work for 4.5.2.

Comments

• I will test it on my site and provide any updated code if needed. I removed many of my apps as I got frustrated with all the changes having to be made.

prepperz
  • Awesome. Thanks. :)

• Sorry, bad storms. Will try to get to this before the weekend.

• I've upgraded to 4.5.2 and it is working for me. What's not working? If you had it installed before, it should still work fine as long as you didn't remove it.

• It didn't even show up in the app section after the update.

• That's odd as it's on mine. What did you upgrade from?

• Oh ok. Yeah it needs a reinstall due to their changing to old coding methods. If you are comfortable putting your site in techie mode, I can send you a zip file of it but let me check on a local to make sure that they didn't remove that method of install.

• Can always install it manually.

• ok just a minute

• You're welcome. It worked fine in my local tests to install manually. I sent you a PM message.

• If that works fine for you, please also update the thread at fox so clients there know they can still get it here. Thx. :smile:

• Will do. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

data66
  • edited April 2017

I'm trying to edit the css to center the images by via margins on each side but doesn't seem to work. What am I missing or what is a better way to do this? http://prntscr.com/et0mhs

• Don't post my code please. You can ask in a ticket and I'll look.

• Will do. Thanks.