Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

My Resignation from phpFox and New Opportunities

edited October 2016 in News and Info

Today, I gave my resignation from phpFox and have left their employ. I felt it important to let everyone know of my departure so that you all hear it from me first. I bear no ill-will towards the phpFox company and hope that they will have many successful years. Though I do still have my client licenses and account at the phpFox forum and at the store, I will no longer answer in their forum. I will miss the community there as I have been a part of it for several years.

This decision was something I thought through for weeks before making a final decision. I want you all to know that I took a lot of joy in working there in years past, and in helping clients and developers in their forum. That help can continue here on this forum. This decision to leave phpFox does not impact this site or BryZar services at all. We will still service phpFox clients here and in our BryZar support.

There comes a time in everyone's professional career that they have to make tough decisions in order to achieve greater personal and professional growth. This is such a time for me. Soon, possibly next week, SocialEngine will post an announcement to officially welcome me on board! I'm excited about this opportunity and to be part of their dynamic and fun team. Please do watch their announcements for full details when they post. :)

Zixia604KirkusMDNobleselshara

Comments

• This is awesome! Congratulations on the move!

data66
  • Oh sharks... Now I have to deal with you on one site? Dang It! "I Love Lucy" You deserve better!

data66
  • OMG - they really butchered you on that link! You are "such a nasty woman"

data66Kirkus
  • ...off to my corner. :)

data66
  • @metro said:
    OMG - they really butchered you on that link! You are "such a nasty woman"

ROFL! I watched that the other night too

metro
  • I love this news!! I also kind of love that you're going to the competition. SE will be better for having you. Good luck!!

data66Zixia604
  • Hey PhpFox you hear me now? :smiley:

Zixia604data66Kirkus
  • I just realized I goofed....it should be "Hey Phpfox can you hear me now?"

data66Zixia604
  • Ouch! But Data please promise that you'll keep working with us Phpfox clients even being in SE team please please please... :(

P.S.: Congrats for moving up in the carrier! ;)

• @Andre said:
    Ouch! But Data please promise that you'll keep working with us Phpfox clients even being in SE team please please please... :(

P.S.: Congrats for moving up in the carrier! ;)

Yes I mentioned above that we will still help here at ScriptTechs and in our BryZar. :) So you can still come here for help.

AndreZixia604Kirkus
  • I took a real close look at SE many years ago when I was planning a sight. If I launch another one, I'll take an even closer look since you're there now.

data66
  • edited October 2016

@phpfox appear to have removed all threads associated with data66 or Donna from their site. Even the thread about Donna leaving. It was trending heavily there :smile: Scripttechs.com got a few shoutouts... #ROLF

Zixia604
  • Thanks for that :)