phpfox v3.8 profile and associated pages loading slowly

As of about 2 weeks ago, we noticed that pages dealing with individual members such as wall, info, photos, friends, stores, etc. are loading extremely slowly. The site is still in beta and only has about 30 members. All the other pages load just fine. Has anyone experienced something like this before or have an idea what could be causing it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Can you upgrade to v3.9?

Please enable debug and see if you have errors on the site. It will also show you the page load.

Some third party products can really drag a site down. Check with debug to see if that's the case too.

• Sorry, I should have mentioned in my first post that I did enable debug and it shows no errors.

• is display_errors enabled on the server? Debug also can show you load times. Use it to benchmark your addons and see what might be slowing the site. Test with them disabled. See the load time with debug on (at the bottom of the site). Then, enable one add on at a time and see the load time with each add on.

• Well, it turns out it's PBay. Just checked my configuration and it says my key is invalid just like Safari has been posting about. I didn't notice before because the stores all show up. But I just tried to purchase something and it times out every time. I'm going to try to reinstall it and see what happens.

• I still have my development site running and PBay is active and works fine there using the same database.

• I also posted on her thread that it works fine for me on a fresh install of 3.9 so I'm not sure why it is not working for you.

• I find it strange that it still works on my development site and not my production site.

• It works on mine without a key too. If you do test removing the key on your live site, make sure you copy it down someplace so you can put it back.

• there is no key displayed on either.

• I'll have to test it on my live v3 test site tomorrow then.