I was wondering if I could just ask you a couple of quick questions regarding Social Engine.

Hey Donna,

I was wondering if I could just ask you a couple of quick questions regarding Social Engine.

When I use the radio buttons the question alignment is wrong. In fact, as well as being misaligned horizontally, the question appears to the right of the answers (the answers are in a column to the left and the question is on the right.) As I just said, the horizontal alignment of the question and the answers is also wrong. i.e. they are not on the same horizontal line but are instead shifted slightly.

Also, I am adding a profile question using "Multicheck box" and after adding 11 entries I am not able to scroll down and see the new entries that are being added, nor am I able to change their order, edit or delete these additional entries (beyond the first 11), although upon registering they do appear. I need to be able to change their order and edit them as they are currently not in alphabetical order.

Also, when I auto populate the four address lines I have the city box stays blank while my twitter and zipcode boxes are populated by the name of my city. The facebook box is populated by he name of my state. Any idea why this is happening and how it can be fixed?

These appear to be glitches in the Social Engine software. Can anything be done?

I realise it is not easy to troubleshoot these issues without images but I cannot upload screenshots here...

Comments