Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

Check-in in feed-autopopulating places in phpfox 4.7.8

Hi,

Can someone help me with a google map issue? phpfox 4.7.8

I have map location activated in events and marketplace and the check-in feature in feed.

When I write the location for events or marketplace then the field is starting to autopopulate with the google places.

But if I try to do this in the check-in section on search bar nothing happens. On the desktop It only shows places on search bar that are in my near but on mobile the check-in mark apears in the middle of ocean and i can't move it from there nore write a new location on the search bar.

Does anyone have an idea what can I change to have the search bar to autopopulate with location while you start typing the location (inside the check-in feature on the status update)?

Comments

• Check your privacy settings for location. If you aren't allowing the location on your mobile or browser, it won't work for check-in.