All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial
. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
In addition to our Terms of Service you agree that by being a member here, you will follow these posting rules when posting in our forum.
We expect everyone to act civilly here. We've created Script Techs to help people learn to use various scripts, create and administer their websites and to find developers for customizations they might need.
Here are the rules.
- No bashing. (Yeah, that's a period there. It means we won't allow bashing, PERIOD)
- No vulgar language, no pornographic images or references to them.
- Piracy, copyright infringement, nulled scripts, etc are against policy.If you post links to piracy sites or if you post any material that you don't own the rights to, you will be banned.
- Any posts ridiculing this site, its content, or its members will be removed and the member posting such will be banned.
- No Spamming posts or emails! Do not post the same post over and over in different threads (or in the same thread), or spam our members in private messages. Private message spamming will result in immediate ban. Post spamming will result in the posts being removed and you will be notified. If it happens a second time, your account will be suspended.
- Any user that disrupts the community will be removed without notice and banned from further interaction here. Any user removed is not entitled to any support, downloads, services if they paid for anything. Removal from our community forfeits any purchases without refund.
- No posts advertising your products or services are allowed without prior consent.
- NO solicitation of our members is allowed. If our members contact you for services you offer, great. However, our members are NOT to be solicited for services you offer unless they contact you for it first. This is to respect our members' privacy. Immediate ban will result from this activity, no warnings will be issued.
- Any code posted must use Markdown. See the instructions above the forum area and in this thread .