Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

module for live streaming

Hi guys is there any phpfox module that users can use for live streaming of events not to upload recorded scene BUT live streaming / broadcast ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Which version of phpFox? I think Cometchat might work for that.

• Thank you so much ... you helped me a lot now my learners can use use it for our online class on our phpfox. Last question if i may ask v4.5 has chalenges with ads .. i have set it active, everything was working fine suddenly ads don't show up and before they were okay don't you have any idea what might be cause ? before they were showing fine

• It has had issues with ads since v3. I suggest putting the ad in sitewide blocks instead of in the ad module. I used to have to clear cache every day to make ads show. It's some cache issue,or it used to be. Don't enable the advanced filters either.

• Yeah my challenge is i will have to do ads manually and i have lot of guys who want to load ads eishh...

• the funny part is i got error message " oops payment gateway not set " though indeed it is set. i checked the payment gateway on payment gateway setting as well as on my account setting setting but same thing

• Make sure the language is correct. I forget the issue with it in the past but test with default English language.

• language and time correctly set ... ' but still no changes i think there is a problem between Paypal and phpfox

• It generally only happens with language packs though. That's why I mentioned to test with English. Double check your error logs.