Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

phpfox 4.4 -- How to invite people?

I've been put in a rush situation of offering my site for a small group of people to discuss things privately. I haven't remotely gotten acquainted with the latest version of phpfox.

I have it set to invitation only and want it to stay that way for now, but for the life of me I can't find how to invite people to the site. I've created a group and see how to invite people to the group, but don't see how to invite people to the site itself.

I did a cursory search here and in the product info using keyword "invite" and "invitation" but don't see an answer to this very basic question.

Thanks much.

Comments

• I don't see how to edit my original post, but I want to update to say I found the INVITE link in the footer. However, when I click it, nothing happens.

• It should send you to the invite. I believe you have support with us. Send us a ticket please and we'll check it. You'll want to be using a mail service such as sendgrid (free) for your site transactional (sent from your site) mail. We've a tutorial for it in our Knowledge base link at the top of the site or we also include adding it to your site if you need help.

DenaP
  • I'll create a ticket. Thanks!

data66