Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

TinyMCE for PHPfox

Comments

• Yes. Remind me tomorrow please as it's on my other computer.

Zixia604
  • I have the files but want to test it on a local with latest tinymce version before sending them.

• Ok it works for me and it looks like it's responsive but I had also put a change in mine for responsiveness so it could have been that.

• Lemme know the change as I will need to do that with mine please!

• I'll respond in your ticket.

Zixia604
  • I'm working on a tutorial as things have changed from what he had put in that original thread.

Zixia604
  • Ok I believe I have it done. It is a little involved so we can offer a service to do this for anyone not able to do it. Noting that to get the files, it would take a ticket to us as we can't put downloads here.

Zixia604
  • BTW, I tested with latest TinyMCE files and on v3.9 with android for the responsive test.

Zixia604
  • In my opinion anyone using TinyMCE has to do this upgrade!

data66
  • Did you already get it done? People should update their TinyMCE as later versions have more security updates and some of the unsafe plugins were removed by them.

• Yup super easy update with your fix!

data66