Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

PHPFox Site email template

Really stupid question... having a brain fart...

Where do I go to edit the template for site notification emails and the like? V3.9 - Thanks!

Comments

• Which portion of the site notification is the fart asking?

A - Senders Email
    B - Subject
    C - Content (Body)
    D - Delivery - Return Email Address
    E - .... (let me think think about a brain fart)
    F - Fart! Just Fart.

I suggest you look at "Language Phrases" And / Or Site email.

Post here and fartness will be resolved. Hmmmm.... pepto bismo for phpfox.

Worst case scenario, I am sure Dr D. has gloves to do a brain enema.... muahhhahahahahaha.

Halloween is upon us. Where I grew up, halloween was every week. come home with a bad grade (or homework that your folks did not understand. Like... What is the value of pii or what is 22/7 at the n th level of... or what is the value of x- if x=y+x/z raised to the power of x*+1. )

Thank you all for listening to my "Brain Fart". I suppose "different farts for different folks" ... lol

Seriously though. Which part of the notification are you wanting help with?

data66
  • Yeah, phrase manager will handle all of the phrasing in the emails. There is an actual template in theme/frontend/default/template/email.html.php but I'm not sure if that's what you are looking for.

• Template A'La brainfartiness! Thanks!

data66