Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.
All code examples must follow the Markdown rules as this site uses Markdown. If you don't know how, click here for a tutorial. Any code examples not using Markdown will be deleted.

page migration

hello data

after activating groups app ...the groups which i had created is not migrating from pages to group app...kindly help...

Comments

• We think it's a bug. You have a lot of groups and they are all in created categories and with the custom url.

• okay what if i change from created categories to existing or default category the do u thing it will migrate

• I don't know. There is a 4.4.3 coming but this issue isn't reported, that I know of, in the issue tracker unless you posted it.

• i posted it in issue tracker..iam confused what to do now....should i delete all those group and start creating new groups in group app or should i wait and incase if i want to wait ..then how long..coz time is the thing i dont have as of now..kindly suggest

• See what they say in the issue tracker.

• usually how many days they take to answer...just for information

• I would expect them to tomorrow or Friday.

vizruta